因为被点中参与和成为演讲的一份子,所以心情紧张到不行,好像自离开校园后就没有那种为上台表演而忐忑不安的糟糕情绪了。 这一次的“表演”项目并不是我以前擅长的,我的英文底子不好、又不善言辞、又笨挫、又没有什么料子,一想到我这只笨鸟得站在台上为也许来自世界各地的专业人士们解说微软新的产品,就紧张到想吐。 还一度想过,如果我在这一次的活动中有什么失误或出糗,那我就该离开这个行业了吧! 虽然在演讲中我只是担任小角色,但是啊,卒仔也有卒仔的压力的,哈。
phhhewww.. 一切总算过去了! 我的部分还好并没有太大的问题,真的谢谢所有帮助我的人! 在台上等待我的部分时,心脏不听使唤地差点儿跳了出来! 我费劲力气掩饰自己的情绪,一直说服自己要成为一个演员,去饰演我当时的角色! (星爷说的 - 茄哩啡都係一个演员。 什么想象力嘛,哇哈哈!)
演说一结束,我只觉得整个人很虚脱。 很累。 很饿。 很想睡觉。
然后随之而来的是很轻松,觉得我又活过来了。
真的感谢所有给予我支持和鼓励的人,我深深地明白自己不足的地方,谢谢大家仍在精神上赋予我力量。
这是一次很好的经验。 去年我成功征服了神山,今年我征服了自己。 :)
Day 1:Exhibition Hall
Jonathen & I
Jonathen was lecturing.. -_-"
ISAT booth!
Day 2: in super stress mood
Irene & I
LCie & I at dining hall
Beh & I at ATE corner
Day 3: My DAY!
Aifong, min and I
Khor, de ISAT PR and I =P
LCie and I
setting up before the presentation *stress*
the show is started!
I can't remember why I still can smile happily..
demo time
demo time again
Day 3: Presenter Dinner @ Park Royal
Cheers! ^.^
with guyssss
Beh and I
Weiking and pretties
bottom up!
I grabbed the immune card of drinking!
Day 4: LCie and Beh's Session
taking photo of someone.. (u will see what he did in LCie and Beh's presentation in pic below)
HOR!!! YAWNING!!
Corra and I with the speakers
Day 4: Last free lunch @ TechEd 2007
Corra and I
Hong and Hung
Guess who we were shooting at..?
Ladies showing their round-round earrings
Show time: spoon on my nose!
They started it.. John and my boss -___-"
from L to R: Beh, WK, Sarah, LCie and I
(special thanks to everyone on photo contribution ^^)
7 comments:
Nice coverage of Tech.Ed eh, MS will sure need this kind of publicity! Hehe.. I think we made our presence felt at this event.. own booth, prezzos and all those crazy photos!
man7drake: yeah! ^^ thanks for be the camera boy and also ur support!
you did well, ganbate!
wooo, u help everyone to blog about it liao!!! i just link direct to you ok!! :D
decors: thank you corra! =D
LCie: hehe, sure thing! =D
hey nice fun pics!haha..Ah Bill will thank u guys for it deep down his heart. :P
Glad that you made it gal!:D
xxiefansu: haha I will send him my blog link later.. =P
Thanks!
Post a Comment