Tuesday, November 13, 2007

工作时发生的事



故事是这样的:

上班时间,我本来很努力地在工作,坐在对面的CH忽然叫我看看我身后的那幅墙。 每次别人一那样叫我看些什么,都不会有好事的。 我转过头看去,发现原来是一只小小强在我身后的墙上散步。 CH该很失望吧,因为他应该很想见我惊慌大叫的丑态,我很争气我没有,要是是阿虎的话则另当别论。

我近距离地对那只小强仔细地看了看,觉得它蛮丑的,然后拿出相机拍它。

本来打算让它自由自在地在那儿漫游的,但是还是受不了,最后决定用纸巾把它包走而不杀它。 虽然我不怕它,但是抓小生物我还是会害怕的,所以最后还是需要MH帮忙把它送出project room。

MH把纸巾送到门外,怎么知道它竟然不在纸巾里了! 我们连忙找寻它的踪影,我发现原来它掉在MH的椅子旁。 就在我要告诉他的同时,可怜的小强已经在他的皮鞋底下了。-_-|||

小强,我们真的没有想过要杀死你的。
你原谅MH,安息吧。

(原来CH把整个过程用手机录了下来。 他是有预谋的吗? 我以为他一直都在传简讯的。 =D 给老板看到这短片的话一定以为我们没有努力工作,尤其那个把整个过程录下来那位! 哈哈哈。)

9 comments:

man7drake said...

Holy cow!! You actually posted the video!! Laugh die me!!! The most funny part is when you discovered the siew keong on the floor and the next moment MH... *laugh hysterically*

Yeo Pei Chen said...

CH sent me the link and i was wondering how special is the blog recommended by him.

oh, there is how "siew kiong" being killed at menara maybank. the pity siew kiong, rest in peace la!

ChongYOng said...

蟑螂都可以玩酱久 -__-"

eehung said...

man7drake: hahahaha! after i think twice, you are actually the murderer. if you didn ask me to look at it, then it will not... HOR!! =D

p3i ch3n: haha, thanks for viewing! your friend, very "mou liew" right? (same to me la -_-")

memo: 你看不起我们啊?:( 如果你在的话也许玩更久咧。 =P

延肯 said...

I was't really sure if this is you in the first two seconds. But, it's you..haha..
This is fun to watch. I wish I was there to play around with siew keong too..hahah..
Yes, you definitely need to keep this from your boss.hihi

eehung said...

okbran: haha, i don't think you'll play with siew keong as silly as me! =P haiyo, i spoilt my "good worker" image in your heart dy.. :(

man7drake said...

I asked you to look and ignore.. not to look and kill.. :P

延肯 said...

Your "good worker" image has been 'molded', won't be changed by playing with siew keong..haha

Well, at least I am sharing a few minutes of your work place..:)

eehung said...

man7drake: you win you win.

okbran: phewwwww.. luckily. =P