前天放工时就发现车子左前方的轮胎有明显没风的现象。 那晚上完瑜珈课后,便飞去添油站打风,以为只是普通没风罢了。 昨天一早去到公司发现轮胎又明显变扁了,心知不妙但因为赶着上班所以还是没理会。 直到临放工前和佐乸等提起,在他的坚持下再去检查轮胎,真的如他预言的,轮胎已经漏完风啦!
(please ignore the yellow line, thank you. =P)
为了避免在昨晚的group dinner回来后才深夜换轮胎,我的乸英雄决定不怕肮脏、不怕背伤的疼痛、不怕流汗、不怕喂蚊子... 马上展开换胎行动。 加入行动的还有路过并且拔刀相助的马英雄和雄英雄!

找到凶手了!

换轮胎的指定动作,呵呵。

photographer of the day - Corra!

没看过换轮胎可以换到这么开心这么大阵仗对吧? 是不是很羡慕我?

Hero Hong was so fierce.... -_-"

Dirty hands' heroes and happy girl
Thanks everyone for your help. I promise if your car's tyre puncture next time, I will lend you my hands, I swear!
19 comments:
Choy!!! My car tyre won't puncture wan la.... hahaha
How come always got picture of Johnny's arse?
man7drake: i said only IF lar..
migagi: isn't it nice to view? :P
Johnny like to show his arse... then how? hehe man7drake, sorry ar i burned all your camera's battery....
今早你身邊有個蛋散俾左兩舊水我要我在你的部落格留言替你加油。經過我看完你所有的文章後我決定唔收那兩舊水都可以俾你加油。加油吧甜心﹗如果你想知道那個蛋散是誰你問Corra小姐啦。:)
羊,多谢你的油。 :)
Zomok Perodua 的spare胎酱小的。。。
同學,不要被IME自動拼字功能矇騙,是肽,不是胎也。
Can I puncture my tire so you can come fix it?
migagi... very good try eh!
migagi, YES from me IF...
you buy me return air tickets to Perth! hmm? hmm? :)
Please print out your boarding pass.
http://www.hondamigagi.com/wp-content/uploads/boardingpass.jpg
decors, no worries.. it's my fault for not charging the battery anyway. :)
lihung, you are damn lucky to have a chance to go to Perth for a tyre change for migagi.. jeles.. jeles..
corra didn't help out meh~
Corra got help mah. Take photos! Wah memo so outspoken now.
Oh my.. Migagi is so creative eh!Thanks for the air tickets! *bleh*
man7drake, dun jeles, u can ask migagi "make" one for you haha, then you can do the job and I take photo!! wahaha..
memo, how dare u said that? "no big no small" -> on behalf of corra :P
Migagi, memo now even in gold hair dy.. fierce and scary~ heh.
So fierce! I must intro him to some girls next time I come to Malaysia.
migagi, i afraid memo will be the one who should intro girls to you.. judging from his super fierce and sexy appearance.. haha
Wah memo must be damn powerful now. Even CH finds him sexy.
Post a Comment