Thursday, June 28, 2007

佐乸等要走了(I)

佐乸等要走了。
他要离开我们到另一片天去闯了。
我们不算什么深交,但是却是关系有够好的同事。 (至少我这样认为)
他要走了,我难过了好一阵子耶,真的有。
我知道没什么。
就好像小鸟翅膀长硬了就会飞;毛毛虫长大了就会变成蝴蝶飞走...
(佐乸等你自己选你要是小鸟还是毛毛虫)

知道这个消息是两个星期前的事。 谢谢他约了我们出来提早宣布这消息,知道的时候有震惊,更多不舍得咯。 人是会因为离别而自然有这样的情绪的,这个自然不过,但是还是很肉酸。

我们那天Charlie & Angels的约会。
也许他知道离别是苦苦的,所以他企图用甜甜的雪糕和巧克力收买我们。
一点点雪糕哪里可以彌补我们受伤的心灵。
于是我们再去吃一餐好的,当为他祝福吧。

Haagen-Dazs, BSC, 14 June 2007, 6:30pm.
Chili's, BSC, 14 June 2007, 7:30pm.

"Charlie"

"Angels"

Famous Triple plate, No. 1 mashed potato in town and yummy chicken salad.

今晚公司也为他搞了一个欢送趴地。 有美食美酒美女俊男一大箩,复杂情绪一大堆。待续。

8 comments:

Lcie said...

LH: thanks for all the effort of snapping....

John: I think we go for next round at swenson - eat the Earthquake until gigi gonyak!

Corra: You after ROM liao, so can "fat" a while hor?!

eehung said...

No prob LCie :) Some of the pic are from Johnnie.

Alright, let's go for Swenson's earthquake!! wednesday got discount if not mistaken... hmm? hmm?!

de Cor's said...

lc: me got osim, won't fat.
lihung: nice post, i like johnny to be the little worm.

NathenNod said...

Quake quake!!! I never had those as well.

LH:别别别难过。我不会贪新忘旧的。有好吃的一定不少了你们。

man7drake said...

zomok din invite me??!?!?

Anonymous said...

别跟我说永远,我不相信。有生命的,一定有离你而去的一天。

eehung said...

decors: thanks :) ya I feel the same, he fits little worm better.

nathennod: 你讲的。 驷马难追。 (哈,明吗?)

man7drake: he sayang you only, else u like me, sad more.

memo: 很好。

man7drake said...

i also wan become charlie... :(